Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Say no with us Word Verification Candy!

Thank you all for your support

To all the word verification campainers, I think the best part about this is the responce
and the time all you that have turned it off have saved us, not just myself and the DT here but all the DT's in blogland so thank you! You have/are helping us save our time,
we look forward to seeing all your cards in the future challenges.
Say no with us to Word Verification
Please switch it off!

And the winner is
Marianne

This is what Marianne's Craftroom

Hi Samantha I've had it switched off for ags and have it in my sidebar too. I hate it, it wastes so much precious time. I've posted your candy in my sidebar and already entered your fab challenge. I have candy too. Marianne x

Thanks hunny please email me your postal address on the link on the side bar>>>>>>>>
and I will send you some candy! look forward to seeing your creations in future challenges
Hugs Samantha :0)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting, and I've no idea what I've won. I'm just excited to have won. Thanks so much. Have e-mailed you my address. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done all you winners, lovely cards!!
    sorry guys, I did take off the word variation and I've had loads of spam, stupid people just being rude, some asking where to and how to down load films others in Russian about, I think, joining some website that can 'supply things' and more...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!