Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 3 November 2010

W for Winter Wonderland


Hi Everyone!
My little bit of house keeping before our new challenge!
********************
Please join me in welcoming our fantastic new DT members:
don't forget to visit their blogs too!!
We are also mega lucky to have Paula & Tanja joining us for the next 3 months so you will have lots of lovely inspiration to lead you up to Christmas and beyond!!

***********************
Well I know we say this nearly every week! but this week its been mega hard for me to choose! my Top 3
I am choosing in number order...
7. Joycelyn
23. Kathy Curry
41. Natascha
 The winner selected by the lovely generator is 

Number 8 thats you LAURA!
 8. x laura x  Congrats sweetie!
 
Please email myself and Helen to find out how to claim
your fabby digi stamps from the fantastic, fun & cute Pink cat Studio!!
*******************************************
 I also was to say thank you to Carissa, Delphine & Dorte as your V for Vertical cards were Awesome! I nearly posted a top 6!
tehheheee :0)

 *****************************


So on to this fortnights Challenge!!
How have we got to W already?
Ooooo your gonna love this challenge from Annie
I am posting it for Annie as she has been a little poorly
but thankfully is well on the mend now.

OK so on to the challenge!
Annie has chosen Winter wonderland with the optional extra of a white theme
She has seen lots of lovely Christmas cards featuring large expanses of white
and thought this would be a great extra for her challenge...
You can add colour to your image of course or we wouldn't be able to see it! tehhehe!
You can add colour to the background matt layer or even a little edge distressing, but we want to see lots of White Winter Wonderlands!

We are sponsored for this challenge by one of our regular sponsors:


Photobucket


And the prize is a $15 Gift Certificate...they'll pay the shipping too!
.
Here are the inspirational Winter wonderland projects for the FANTASTIC design team!

Squirrel 2nd Card (Opting out of the optional white Extra)


2nd fabulous card from Lorraine


Helen


Samantha

2nd card from Samantha



Annie

Jayne

Delphine

Carissa

Dorte


and now for our 2 lovely Guest Designers



How about that for inspiration!

OK so now its your turn!
and I can tell you this much the girls have been saying they can not wait to see all the projects this time!! they have had a great time creating!
there only one thing left for me to say
HAVE FUN!

19 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of inspirational cards, hope to have time to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT cards they are all stunning, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh wow, these are all spectaculare!!! Gets my inspiration station flowing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls! I think the cards the DT girls have done are Awesome too!

    look forward to seeing yours too!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, awesome samples...wow!!! Thanks so much for a fun challenge!!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Girls
    stunning Dt cards by you all, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge...my first time here! The DT creations are gorgeous, such a variety of designs...great inspiration.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls! I know the girls appreciate your comments too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirational cards, really like the theme!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful challenge for me, as I LOVE snowmen (and snow ladies) and I had a great time joining in.

    The DT did a fantastic job with the inspiration too! Fabulous cards!

    Thanks for the FUN!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be one of my favourite kinds of challenge and this is the perfect time of year for a Winter Wonderland card. I just loved everyone's samples and entries. Such a talented group. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards everyone!! Have left mine but there is no thumbnail...but you can see it if you click on it!!!
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girls I/we are so glad you like the challenge, we are having so much fun and wow look at all those entries!! Hugs Samantha :0)

    Jackie don't worry we can see it fine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOPS! Just realized that I had not linked my card that I had for this challenge. Glad I discovered this before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry my frog wont hop, hope the photo link is ok, Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  16. The DT samples are amazing! What a great challenge!! I had fun playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!