Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 2 February 2011

C is for Clean & Simple

It's Helen here as your host this time, but before I get on to our new challenge, I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you that played along last time...your 'Black & White' cards rocked! And it was great to see so many of you using Dustin's fabby freebie too!

Here are Carissa's 'Top 3' picks:

#12 Sharon - love the beautifully coloured image and all of the embossing

#14 Heidi - love the layout and the beautiful papers that remind me of snowflakes

#33 Serendipity - love the gorgeous greyscale image
And now I have the pleasure of announcing the two lucky winners of Dustin's images:

1st prize - 2 of Dustin's images:


#35 - Hazel


2nd prize - 1 of Dustin's images:


#29 - Jackie

Congratulations everyone! Please email us (abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk) to claim your blinkies and prizes.

This week's challenge is:

'C is for Clean & Simple'

And, I've created a nice easy sketch for you to follow:



We have not one...but two fabulous sponsors for this challenge too:

Photobucket
Simon Says Stamp - $15 shopping Voucher

and:


Stamp Fairy - 3 digital images of the winner's choice.

How fabulous is that???

Our lovely guest designer this week is Sharon from the Stamp Fairy DT:


And here are the fabulous projects by my lovely DT buddies:






So now it's over to you...don't forget that in order to qualify for a prize your card must be a new Christmas themed item, following the theme of 'Clean & Simple' using the sketch provided.

We're using a text linky tool this time...we can no longer get the lovely photo linky for free...and as we run this challenge blog just for fun, we can't afford to pay a subscription...but it does mean that we now get a lovely surprise when we come and visit you to leave our comments! :0)

17 comments:

  1. Well done to the B&W winners.

    Fab sketch and theme for this challenge and beeootiful DT cards too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me, back again! Just uploaded my entry on to my blog and added my link. Can't believe I'm first this time round!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted to see that I've won the Dustin Pike's images - I've sent an email. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as one of the top three! I am very excited! Another fantastic challenge! I hope my entry is clean and simple enough (using sketch) Wonderful cards by the design team! I look forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi girls, Kathyk great to see you! super fast crafter,,, look forward to seeing you each challenge.... Hazel great news hu! can't wait to see what images you choose... :0) and look forward to seeing you use them... Heidi your welcome :0) love the card you have made for this challenge too! and its perfect!

    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic skecth and theme, had great fun making my card x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you Gem! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I made a boo boo with my previous entry - I've now made two cards using the sketch and linked x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for a fabby challenge and sketch. Great cards by the DT too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, ABC! i'm so pleased that helen left us your link at JINGLE BELLES so i could come and say hello to my fellow xmas-card enthusiasts--very happy to "meet" you! :)

    i love the "alphabet" theme, that is SO CLEVER and so very cool! and of course your DT's cards for each challenge so far are totally ♥GORGEOUS♥! (wow!)

    so i think we're all pretty much going to have the BEST DECEMBER EVER, aren't we?! (& quite a lot of fun up till then as well!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just entered another 3 cards...in addition to my first entry. Got plans for at least 6 more. I am loving this sketch. I am getting so many cards out of the way! I dont know about you guys, but I have different levels of Christmas cards...Really good ones that go to family and close friends, Nice ones that go to good friends, and then ones that go to everyone else (those are the mass production type). So in total I have a TON to make...The ones I am making right now with this sketch are the nice ones that go to good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girls!

    Hazel don't worry I just don't want anyone to miss out on the FAB prizes! great to see you made 2 more! YAY for Helens Sketch! :0)

    Thanks Wendy! we have a great team thank you!
    I think we are really loving Helens Awesome Sketch!

    Hi Lauren... So great to see you, thank you so much for stopping by, I have popped over to your blog to say a hi too! YAY!! girls after our own Christmas hearts.

    Heidi! wow you go girl! thehehee! don't forget to check out Lauren's Challenge blog too! theheheee!! I love all your new cards you posted and will look forward to any more you make!

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ive added another 4! I didnt go crazy on my blog commentary! I am loving that there is another Christmas card blog out there. I will have a go at Jinglebells too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Heidi you go girl!! thehhee!! Great job! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You for hosting a Xmas-themed Challenge for the whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and DT inspiration!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply designed a lot of beautiful collection of clean and clear cards its looking amazing...
    Plastic business cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!