Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 12 October 2011

U is for Unused Stash

Welcome to another fun ABC Christmas Challenge...it's Helen here...and I have a great theme for you this week:

'U is for Unused Stash'

We want to you use something that you haven't used before on your projects this time...it can be something you've been saving for a special card...you know...only taking it out occasionally to admire/stroke...or something you've just bought...there are lots of lovely new Christmas collections being released at the moment...or maybe there's something in your stash that you have for absolutely ages but have never got around to using...now is your chance!

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge...as it's our first challenge of the month, we have Simon Says Stamp:


The prize is a $15 gift certificate to spend in the amazing Simon Says Stamp store!

And...if that's not enough...we are excited to welcome a new sponsor to our challenges...Bugaboo Stamps!


The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis of the winner's choice...wowee!!!


Not only that...but we're welcoming two of the lovely Bugaboo DT as guest designers for this challenge...actually, it's a swap...we've sent them Carissa & Miria...so if you want to check out their DT cards for this challenge, you'll need to hop over to the Bugaboo Challenge blog...but wait...not before you've checked out the eye candy on here! lol We also have two more lovely guest designers joining us...Jessica & Linda...they won GD spots with us on Feline Playful's Big Blog Party!

Ok...here are our cards to hopefully inspire you to dust off your Unused Stash...starting with the guest designers from Bugaboo Stamps

Lori Padberg
using Knobby Knees Christmas - sack
her Unused stash is this yummi ribbon



and

Jackie Rakoski
using Ruby Christmas - outfit
her Unused stash is the funky embossing folder



The Feline Playful winners:

Jessica

Here's her 'Unused Stash':

And her fabulous card & tags using 'Cupcake Xmas Lights':


and

Linda

Here's her 'Unused Stash':


And her sweet & sparkly card: using 'Cupcake Xmas Lights':



And from the ABC Christmas DT:

Carol 

Here's her 'Unused Stash':


  And her delicious card using 'Cupcake Xmas Lights':



Dorte

Here's her 'Unused Stash':


And her cute, cute card:



Heidi

Here's her 'Unused Stash':


And her super sparkly tag:


Here's my 'Unused Stash':


And my card using 'Snowman Bells':



Here's her 'Unused Stash':

And her gorgeous girly card using 'Ava Christmas Sitter':

Here's her 'Unused Stash':


And her adorable card and tag set:



Here's her 'Unused Stash':


And her cutie pie card using 'Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy':


Now...the eagled-eyed amongst you will have noticed that we've all shown you photos of our 'Unused Stash'...you don't have to...we trust you to be honest with us and use something you've not used before...but, if you do show us a picture of your 'Unused Stash' in your post, you'll be entered into a draw to win the chance to join us as a Guest Designer for one of our future challenges!  How cool is that??? Either way, don't forget to tell us what the 'Unused Stash' that you've used on your project is!

Please add your link below - add GD after your name if you've included a photo of your 'Unused Stash' :0)


27 comments:

  1. wow, all these projects are sooo cool, ty for sharing with us, I love a lot of the unused stash people finally utilized, I need to think of what I have that is unused, I know I have a lot of stuff like that, like cricut carts that haven't been used once, eeeekkkk to expensive for that nonsence
    Hey by the way, I got her from a Link Jessica gave me, I love your site...especially teh big block of inspiration at the top what a great idea to showcase actual pieces of art in your header. I like it....
    Cindy from The Outlawz was here :) ~~HUGS~~XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm following you now lol
    ohhh and hey if you would like to check out my blog, (I just started one on the 6th "YAY") here's my addy ty for looking if you get a
    chance ;)

    http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! I loved seeing stash "magically" transformed into cards. :) FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! great to see you all here!! WOW What a fun challenge this time! great to see some new friends too! wooo hooo!

    Fantastic DI inspiration too!

    Hip Hip Hoooray!! what an awesome daY! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge. so fun to see what the DT did with their unused stash. Brilliant! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, thanks. Have found loads of unused Christmas goodies!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, great DT cards. I added mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to photograph my unused stuff before I used it, now I obviously can't because it isn't new anymore, LOL! But the stamp set and patterned paper pack were brand new and unused when I began creating this card. Fun challenge! Lovely samples from the Dt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the works by DT!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the unopened photos to go with the DT creations!! I don't have a package as it came out of a decorations box :)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT work - thanks for the inspiration and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards DT, I LOVE Bugaboo stamps! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you girls. My unused stash are the papers, and the star die's + the image is over a month old and ha snot been inked up 'till now. Gorgeous DT work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous selection of festive projects ! well done to all the DT !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOTS of Comments!! Thank you all so very much! its soo lovely seeing all your cards but Oh how lovely to come here and see so many of your comments!! GREAT STUFF!

    To those of you that forgot to photograph your stash! its ok! we believe you! Santa has you on his NICE list!! tehehehee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL I didn't photograph my unused ribbon as I got carried photographing my step by steps, for making the box!! By the time I opened my ribbon reels I had completely forgotten!! :0)
    If you click back quickly through my blog you'll see that the ribbon doesn't pop up anywhere else though - honest!! hehehe.
    Fabby DT creations and a wonderful challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this great challenge and one more Christmas card...done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there thank you for this fabby challenge, the dt creations are just fabulous have a great weekend. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, i just submitted mine and then re-read and oops! It says it must be a card. It is made out of all the same things as a card, but I apologize for not noticing that in the very last sentence. :(
    I understand if it needs to be deleted. I'll only make cards from now on as I am soooo excited about joining your wonderful challenges.
    thanks again,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love when I'm challenged at using something old! Lovely cards from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Ladies, i would just like to thank you for all your lovely comments!! Samantha, i had forgotten to put GD after my name, never mind!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girls AWESOME entries!! Karen don't worry hunny we believe you! :) Lisa the challenge is Christmas anything Christmas as long as its to the theme so your Entry is GREAT!! I have asked Lacey to adjust the link as that is a typo! the the card only part!! :0) hugs me x

    Kbrandy I have also asked Lacey to edit your error too! hugs me again and HUGS to everyone!!!

    174 entries!! Woooo hoooo!!!

    can we hit 200?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marvellous work from the DT as always and a fab challenge too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I added a picture of my stash, forgot to add the GD... :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Girls, i'm back with another card and more unused stash,hee hee!!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Karen I have added your name to the GD pile good luck!!

    Hazel!! well done you several entries and they are all fabby!! great job! and TUT TUT TUT how much un used stash have we all got!!!??? tehhehehe :0)


    DOnt forget we have a great new challenge starting tomorrow! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!