Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 7 April 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge: H & I are for?

 Hello there, Lynda/Loopyloo here for the new ABC Christmas Challenge.

It was fabulous seeing all your makes for the last challenge, and I hope you are able to join us for this challenge too. Don't forget to check below to see if you are one of Carol's Winners/Top Picks.

We have reached the letters 'H'' and 'I' and the themes this month are for:

H for Homes/Houses

and

I for Icicles

Don't forget these themes for your Christmas creations........


Here is a little prize from me to a randomly drawn winner:


Here is the amazing inspiration provided by our Design Team:


H is for Houses/Homes



I is for Icicles

 
 
H is for Houses /Homes

  

 

I is for Icicles



Wilma

H for Houses/Homes


Carol

H for Home/house


I for Icicle


Lynda/Loopyloo


Julie T



H for Homes/Houses


Wei
H for Houses/Homes







Please ensure that you have followed at least one of this month's themes (H is for House/Home or I is for Icicles) before you add your link.
Any entries not following at least one of the themes will not be eligible for the prize draw.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I have re-sent my winners email of 8/4/21 as I don't think it was received. I'm emailing Sam at abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk is this correct?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!