Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 14 November 2012

V for Vibrant Colours Winners and Top 5

Hi all, Miria  here with the Winners and Top 5 for 
V for Vibrant Colours.

Thank you for entering in such a great number and with so many lovely creations!
Now for the prizes, I have used random org to draw the winners. 

The Winner of 

Photobucket
is
CLAIMED ~ n. 54 Rachel Fisher


And the Winner of 2 stamps of your choice from
is n.  94  Spyder 
 


With 240 entries, it was so hard to choose just 3 projects so I have chosen a Top 5
n.17 Dido's designs 


n.34 Suzie's cards Den



n.58 Kathrin aka Kruemel


  
n.76 Pinky 

 
  
n.108 Olivia
 

Congratulations Everyone!
Please email us abcchristmaschallenge@hotmail.co.uk
by Tuesday November 27th to claim your prizes.
Please add Winner - V for Vibrant Colours in the subject line.
Unclaimed prizes may be redrawn or worse still lost.
You can find the page for grabbing your blinkie or banner at the top of our blog.

6 comments:

  1. thankyou so much for pulling my name from the hat! Off to email now! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW thanks for picking my card to be in the top 5, Hugs Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks Miria for choosing my card in your top 5. I shall display my badge with pride:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks so much for chosing my card as Top 5 - off to grab my badge which I will wear with pride.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sorry I didn't claim my prize for this lovely challenge, I've been awol quite a bit with heath and family problems most of 2012 Happily a new baby granddaughter has brightened the beginning of this year! Wishing 2013 will be a better one! Hope to join your challenge again very soon!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!