Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 4 September 2013

R is for Recipe

Hello stamping friends!!

It's Lacey here and it's my turn to host our next challenge 

We are being sponsored this challenge by:


Prize 

and...

Saturated Canary


Saturated Canary

Prize: 2 Digi images from her lovely Shop.

Hello!  My name is Krista Smith.
After opening up my digi shop in the beginning of September 2011, I've been busy filling orders and drawing new designs:).  I am really thrilled and very humbled that people are so receptive to my designs and seem to enjoy coloring them a lot!  I am so inspired by these amazing colorists!!  I have met so many wonderful, talented ladies through this business and look forward to building new friendships, too!   My personal blog,Saturated Canary, is filled with bits of my family life, artwork, and a slight obsession with fashion;). I also run a new challenge/ inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge with my amazing design team.  I'd love to meet you and be inspired by your own creations!  Do stop by and say hello!:)
Krista Smith
Saturated Canary LLC

******

Our new challenge is...

R is for Recipe

3 Papers, 2 Ribbons, 1 Image. 

******
Now let's see what the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

Chris using Christmas Angel

Angela using Spritz
Now it's your turn!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the greatinspiration each fortnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome Cass! thanks for playing along too! hugs me x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant recipe and gorgeous DT makes!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hazel! the Girls rocked the challenge for sure! great to see you here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations from the DT. Lovely inspiration.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT creations and a super recipe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls great to see your comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!